- Legendary model to bow out
- Just 40 limited edition units for australia
- $67,500 RRP (6sp manual) or $70,500 RRP (6sp-EDC)
7 February 2023 – Sydney, Australia
The final iteration of Renault Sport’s agenda-setting, segment-creating, hot-hatch has arrived in Australia – the ultra-exclusive, limited-edition Megane R.S. Ultime.
Renault Sport was founded in 1976 and, as such, the production of this R.S. Ultime is limited to 1,976 units worldwide, of which just 40 are coming to Australia.
“The Megane R.S. Ultime represents the culmination of a long and storied history of Renault hot hatches,” says Glen Sealey, Renault Australia General Manager.
“Indeed, Renault set the blueprint for what a hot hatch should be and has consistently delivered on that blueprint for almost 50 years: nimble, lightweight, highly-tuned engine and a chassis set-up designed for the most challenging of B-roads. This final edition Megane R.S. Ultime is the ultimate expression of the genre and a fitting way to bow out.”
Available in both 6sp manual and 6sp EDC automatic, the R.S. Ultime is distinguished by the following highlights:
- Black 19” Fuji Lightweight alloy wheels
- Hi-performance Bridgestone S007 tyres
- Recaro® front bucket seats
- Unique exterior decals
- Four paint colours: Liquid Yellow, Orange Tonic, Diamond Black, Pearl White
- Blacked out Renault logos
- Unique numbered door sill plate